Under NO circumstances will we share information that has been submitted to us on this site with any third party.
If you would like to receive notification of any changes and additions to this site, please fill in the contact form on the Contact Page or join the free Newsletter mailing list.
Personal Identifying Information
Your personal information is only used for the purpose of fulfilling orders, sending newsletters and customer support. Under no circumstances will your personal information be shared with any third party.
(Note: This Site offers subscription to a third party newsletter service provider, Mailchimp, to notify subscribers of studio updates, announcements for new work, press releases and invitations to art events. When you sign up for this service you agree to have your name and email stored for the sole purpose of providing this service.
This Site collects and retains information related to transactions carried out on this site for the purpose of fulfilling orders, including your name, phone number, email and address.
We are committed to the security and privacy of all our customers. We take your privacy seriously, and we will work with you to ensure that you have an enjoyable online experience.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
We collect personal information when you request information about our services and products, interact with our Website forms/bots or customer service representatives, request delivery of white papers or other information, schedule an event or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our Website or otherwise.
This information includes the following categories:
Your Personal Contact Information, such as name, phone number and email address
Wolfkraft services and products you may be interested in purchasing, including possible scopes of work and fee ranges
Your Company Information, including company website domain/URL, whether you represent a marketing agency, whether your company is a current customer of certain of our business partners
Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to sign in or provide us with any PII as a visitor.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our Website.
Other Automatically-Gathered Information
We may automatically record information when you visit our Website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website or customize communications and information that you receive from us. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our Website.
Do Not Track Settings
We may process information or use it to communicate with you on the basis that doing so is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, either to you or to us. Where we use your information on this basis, we do so after having given careful consideration to:
– whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
– whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
– whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data or communicate with you for any of the following purposes:
– advertising and marketing to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers based on information you provide or our prior dealings
– operating our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research
– record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
– responding to customer complaints or service requests
– responding to unsolicited communications from you to which we believe you would expect a response
– protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
– insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
– protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
We will continue to use this information for this purpose until the legitimate interest no longer exists or such use is not necessary to achieve the legitimate interest.
Our use of re-marketing